- Back to Home »
- Alternatif , Barat , Kings Of Leon , Words »
- Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
Use Somebody Acoustic Chords
by Kings Of Leon
Chords used: C Em F Am (yes its that simple) --------------------------------Start---------------------------------------- C Em F Ohhh Woahh Ohhh Woahh Ohhh x2 Am C F Ohhh Woahh Ohhh Woahh Ohhh (let the F ring, begin singing the first few lines as the F dies out) C Em F I've been roaming around, always looking down at all I see F C Em F Painted faces fill the places I can't reach F Am C F You know that I could use somebody F Am C F (once again let it ring) You know that I could use somebody C Em F Someone like you and all you know and how you speak F C Em F Countless lovers under cover of the streets F Am C F You know that I could use somebody F Am C F ring) You know that I could use somebody C Em F Someone like you Woahh Ohhh Woahh Ohhh Ohhh X2 (lets the F ring again) C Em F Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep F C Em F Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat F Am C F I hope it's gonna make you notice F Am C F (Let F ring...again) I hope it's gonna make you notice C Em F Someone like meeeeeeee eee X2 Am C F X2 Someone me, somebody Am C F (let the ring) Someone like you, somebody C Em F I've been roaming around, always looking down at all I see ---------------------------------End-----------------------------------------


